Thursday, November 4, 2010

Post # 319

Egg white burrito for breakfast with a slice of soy Cheddar cheese and salsa

banana and almonds

I was hungry so we stopped at a tiny market, I only ate the cottage cheese not the "fruit" ... I thought it was too weird, if I want pineapple, I want REAL pineapple ... (food snob!!)




a TJ's muffin...oops, I mean fiber cake ...LOL
frozen yogurt


and dinner was two servings of Thai food, so freakin good!!! all vegetables and a little bit of tofu, I did not order anything with the coconut sauce, I heard it has hello tons of calories!!!


I counted the dinner as 10 points... really just a WAG (wild ass guess)

so that put me over by 3 points today


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!
New York and Company skinny low rise jeans.... size 6 baby!!!! yess sir ee bob!!! Karla is getting her a skinny ass!!

LOL

ok, back to earth now girl

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

6 comments:

  1. Who is this "Bob" character and what has he done with our Karla?
    The skinny-ass version, that is!
    Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet jeans!!! I'm sure your ass will look great in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "OMG OMG OMG..." part lol. Kudos to you, I am very proud! You sound so happy, and that is one of the greatest accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAG???? SOOO funny. :) CONgrats on the size 6 jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your next pic - hope you are wearing the skinny jeans.

    Bummer...New York and Company is only located up in Vancouver. I'll have to find that type of jean somewhere else.
    ly
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Size 6? Rock on Girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive