Saturday, November 6, 2010

Post #321

The Karla facts were fun got me thinking...


I had a muffin


we went to breakfast, I had an egg white omelet with spinach, grilled onions, mushrooms and veggie sausage, it is covered in super spicy salsa ... banana and berries

the bad hair Harley picture from years gone past .... those were fun times




California Vegan, brown rice and tofu... label says 197 calories... how is that possible??!!
egg whites. A old old picture of me after work. I have no clue when this was taken or what I weighed

Fudgsicle bars, I had two... 80 calories sugar free

I made oven roasted vegetables, OMG!!! soooooo gooood!!!!

Into a ziploc bad: sweet potato, mushrooms, red onion, sweet peppers, zucchini, yellow summer squash, asparagus top with balsamic vinegar and some olive oil.... bake for an hour at 350.... absolute deliciousness!!! I topped it with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow blue cheese



Karla fun fact: I had an Aerostar van, when the kids were small and when they would start fighting (kids love to argue) and they wouldn't stop.... I would just blast the country music soo loud I couldn't hear them (sort of) I think it just made them mad (looking back) but my daughter likes country music to this day!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

6 comments:

  1. I like those muffins from TJ's! Humm where is that rice salad from? Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. California Vegan is sold at the Follow Your Heart restaurant/grocery store.... soo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the veggies - you wild woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are living at my goal weight, Karla! I need to post YOUR picture on my frig!! LOL I want to be you, when I grow down.

    Roasted veggies are the BEST.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom and dad had an aerostar growing up. :) Oh the memories...lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive