Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Post # 324

So I threw a Oroweat Bagel thin into the toasted and burned the heck out of it!!! this is the less burned half!!!

egg white omellete with soy cheese

work food: California Vegan, carrots, egg whites to make an egg white sandwich (mustad and egg whites on the crunchy toast) protein and broccoli with a wedge of Laughing cow and a Garden veggie burger... oops almost forgot the muffin :P


yes I ate a Hostess 100 calorie pack of persavatives and total fake food... ok ok I know!!! why in the world would I eat this junk??? ... It may be time to visit the Vitatop store online




I just ate 2 of the fugar free Fudgsicle

great news I got in my car and checked my personal email on my phone.... YEAH!!! school was cancelled tonight!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

see ya tomorrow .... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Vitatop, something else i've never tried!
    Hope you enjoyed your evening off of school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitatops are so good! I like the cranberry one :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive