Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Post # 325









I went in early today, so no time for the treadmill :(

breakfast was a slice of Bimbo toast with half a serving of cottage cheese

off to work: apple with cinnamon and Greek yogurt, popcorn, pickles (??) protein, Calif Vegan, muffin, egg white sandwich

I took the soup but it it still sitting on my desk

I think I am going to start leaving work for lunch.... just leave and get out of the store... go over to World Market, or Borders, even TJMax... I think I have only been in a TJMax one other time.. I need to leave and clear my brain sometimes... sooo stressful!!! sometimes I feel like my emotions are so under wraps that I want to run through the streets screaming..... AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

but I can't.... so I smile and my eye starts twitching... twitch..... smile .... twitch, twitch

My brain is slowly exploding.... starting to liquefy and pour out of my ears.... twitch... twitch

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


I hate STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I am better now ............... smile :)

twitch twitch

fro yo for dinner

I will see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. I'm right with ya on the stupid people thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you said "soap" but it was "soup."
    I hope you feel better, Karla!
    After the "soap." Or soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, my eye twitches when I get really stressed or annoyed about something. lol Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your blog! Congrats on your weight loss!!!! You look amazing!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive