Thursday, November 11, 2010

Post #326


Good week :)

Lost 1.2 making my total 55.2!!! woot woot, time for a new picture!!!

My eyes popped open at 2AM, so laundry, baked tofu and I had a few pieces ... soo good!!

egg white sandwich

Meeting day food..

egg white sandwich, green beans with cottage cheese and balsamic vinegar, muffin and apple with cinnamon and Greek yogurt

I was going to have fish and green beans, but hooey!!! the fish was awful!!! so only green beans









I won the bet ... In the very beginning of the year I had a bet with my son, on who would lose the most percent of body fat this year.... I won!!! so the prize I decided on is a Michael Kors watch... I will post pictures when I get it

so snazzy!!!

I...I...I, I .... I am the Frito Bandito..... oh laaaa

too many I's in this post!!! IIIIIII

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. I never noticed "the I's" have it in your posts.
    Not too many!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive