Friday, November 12, 2010

Post # 327


Good day, I drank so much water I think I am sloshing!!!

slosh

slosh, slosh

LOL

Oatmeal with a scoop of protein

egg whites with pepper and Creole seasoning




carrots, and a cinnamon apple and protein

went to lunch and got a turkey sandwich, I didn't eat the top bread or the avocado, or the oranges, I ordered extra pepperoncini's and munched out on those!! I also ate my friends tomatoes, she doesn't like tomatoes!!!

I stopped on the way home and got a NSA frozen yogurt

just now 2 SF Fudge bars

100% within my points and slosh, slosh 4 liters of water!!! treadmill and vitamins!!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. You can have mine, too.
    Don't like tomatoes.
    heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tomatoes :) Happy sloshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine too...that only way I like tomatoes is in pasta sauce or salsa. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive