Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Post #331









I was off today so it was grocery shopping day!!
Oatmeal for breakfast, I went to Trader Joe's and got a few things and these Blueberry mini fiber cakes (a point each!!)

next stop: Follow Your Heart, there I got a few of the California Vegan lunches... yummers


loaded up on the Vegetables at Costco: Cucumber, carrots and Jicama from Food 4 Less

SF Fudge bars (2)


Frozen yogurt with Sissy (my daughter...aka Erin)

and a huge pan of oven roasted vegetables, I made up 4 large Ziploc's tonight, 3 are in the refrigerator. Once they are all cut up, it's easy to bake them for an hour


3 liters of water, and treadmill. Today was a good day

:( Hubs is mega grumpy, BUT I am off to school tonight ...LOL

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive