Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Post # 332


Holidays and Grocery business = super busy work day!!!

egg white sandwich (do ya think I like the pepper and red chili flakes!!!)

muffin

work food: yogurt and cinnamon blueberries, TJ egg white salad with high fiber toast


oven roasted vegetables.... so so amazing!! add 2 laughing cows and you have a delicious lunch in a bowl


one of the customers brought in these cream cheese rolls, I had 3... I didn't know how to count them, I figured 5 points for the 3, so no frozen yogurt allowed on the way home!!


weigh tomorrow, it was a solid week of extra water 3-4 liters every day, so we will see what the scale has to say in the morning

Congratulations Sean (yeah right like he ever read this!!!) one of my weight loss hero's!!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Do you have the recipe you use for those oven roasted veggies?
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the food pic!
    And I love the peppers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite veggies are roasted :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive