Friday, November 19, 2010

Post # 334


So breakfast was at the Little Cafe with Little Miss Daughter; egg white omelet with mushrooms, onions, spinach and soy sausage, strawberries and banana



Vitatop

Frozen yogurt

and green beans for dinner, they had 2 wedges of Laughing Cow and some Parmesan cheese and a little bit of margarine


I am in love with these coat's, Nordstroms rocks!!! I think my daughter thinks I have finally flipped!!! LOL... My son will come through for Christmas... I hope!!! either one, which one do you think? Now be nice remember I love them ;)

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. First one - the Leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice coats. I think you look so good. Your a skinny and hot woman!! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you decide? And buy? Or is this for a Christmas list?

    And Mom to the Fourth Power is so right! You are looking good girl!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive