Sunday, November 21, 2010

Post # 336












It is 7:30 at night, I have been home only 1 hour... my feet hurt, I am exhausted. I took a bath tonight and my legs look like someone has been beating me up!! This week of the year for the grocery business is a madhouse!!! I am going to post and go get 9 hours of sleep, I will need it to get through the next week... waaaa waaaa waaa gee's I hate when I whine, sheesh Karla put your big girl pants oh for crying out loud!!!


ok ok enough grub was as follows: egg white sandwich complete with the overdose of black pepper and chili flakes



I got to work and all I could think about was food!!! food!!! food!!! so I chugged a protein drink, when I get like that I know I need protein (thank you Anne... reading a low carb blogger every day helps!!!)

work food was: California vegan, TJ's egg white salad with high fiber toast, muffin and popcorn and vegetables... for the vegetables I took Asian chili paste and used it for dip.... wooo hoo!!! uber spicy.. I loved it though!

dinner was a frozen yogurt. I had 3 liters of water, vitamins and my usual 20 minutes on the treadmill



see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is (and rested!!! LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to post your food in pictures, I did this for a while but stopped, think I will try again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how exhausted you will be this week!! Yes drinking a protein drink really does help :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive