Sunday, November 21, 2010

Post # 337



egg white sandwich

vitatop

apple with Greek yogurt, vegetable with hot chili paste sauce as dip, TJ's egg white salad with high fiber toast, popcorn

frozen yogurt

store is so so so busy, filling, filling, filling!!! running running running!!!

"where is this?"

" What aisle is that?"

"do you have any more of this?"

"do you know what ___ is? and the ingredients?"

"what temp do you cook ___ at? for how long?"

"wow you are busy!!!"

"can you reach this?"

"what spice do you use for ____?"

gad zooks!!! come on Friday!!! :)

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Tis the season for giving/sharing colds, and and asking questions.

    "Wait I wanted to use my gift card!"
    "Will you be open on Thanksgiving? What time?"
    "How long will in take to defrost the turkey?"
    "Do you carry (fill in exotic ingedient here)?"
    "Ugggg...I have to go to another store??"

    I can't wait to send them all shopping at Target on Friday!! :) I'm back to bed, the cold meds are taking over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla, hope all has been good.... Vita Tops are cool. Been a while since I have gone there, not sure why. Going back for some soon now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vita Tops?
    What aisle are those on please?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive