Saturday, November 27, 2010

Post # 341

egg white sandwich for breakfast

vitatops (two)

Greek yogurt with cinnamon and blueberries


we had some left over munchies from Thanksgiving, I ate a few pieces of turkey and ham with mustard and carrots with the hummus



frozen yogurt



I chopped up vegetables for the next few days, the hubs clowning around LOL




My vegetables are roasting in the oven. I feel sooo much better when I eat healthy!!

I did most all of my Christmas shopping online today, then the DD says lets go to Nordstroms and look before you buy!!! Huh?? what??!!

oh well, I see returning in my future!!! LOL

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. I ate some rosted veggies and thought of you.
    Or was it the Fro Yo!?
    See ya in March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsa's that's a lot of veggies :) Hi hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of veggies- great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive