Sunday, November 28, 2010

Post # 342


I was off today and needed to write my speech.... so far I got nothin!!!

so after I blog, I need to write the speech

breakfast was an egg white omelet with onion, mushrooms, spinach and veggie sausage with fruit

Vitatops, 2


Today was the movies with DS and I ate a little of the popcorn, not a crazy amount, just enough to upset my stomach

roasted vegetables, I will be eating these for the next few days!!! LOL

NOW, I have to write a persuasive speech..... I just want to curve in front of the TV and watch mindless dribble, it is cold out so comfy and mindless sounds fabulous!!! oh well, speech first :)

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

6 comments:

  1. Roasted veggies.... YUM. Do you have mushrooms in there? Have you tried tomatoes too? I want to try peppers and asparagus like I see you have. Onions aren't on my plan yet... but they look so delish!

    Good luck on your speech!!
    Take care,
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummers on the veggies!!
    Hope your speech writing goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous bunch of roasted vegetables. Write about them instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was missing you so I had to come say hi and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can have lots of roasted veggies on the new WW plan! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive