Monday, November 29, 2010

Post # 343


I woke up this morning with a stomach ache, I ate too many vegetables yesterday... man the scale is not going to be nice to me this week!! well I deserve it's wrath!!

breakfast was oatmeal with protein and sweetner and some cinnamon (I took it to work, I was soooo not wanting to eat this morning)

no picture, but I had a Vitatop

I took to work blueberries with cinnamon and Greek yogurt, egg white sandwich with Grey Poupon mustard

roasted vegetables with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow.... and more roasted vegetables and more and more and more.... LOL










Frozen yogurt for dinner

so what am I going to do about this new Weight Watcher plan?? Do I rejoin? can I rejoin? I am in a "normal" range now.. Do I go into a WW center and just buy the books? will they let me do that? hummm whats a WW gal to do??

I know!!!! Worry about it tomorrow.. LOL

see ya tomorrow... less (??) of me that is

6 comments:

  1. Actually i think you can buy any ww's merchandise from their offices! I plan on getting a new ww's calculator :) If you can't let me know and i'll get them for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new program? what's this all about?
    Oh and I too have a stomach ache...but it's from too many simple carbs. I feel like I've poisoned myself - Yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you didnt cook your veggies to look and taste so yummy you may not eat as many. Yeah, that was a dumb thing to say. I have some blackberries at home, gonna get them in some greek yogurt tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not going to do the new WW program. I say "If it ain't broken then why fix it?" It works just fine the way it was for me. Not going to buy into the whole new calculator and stuff. Sounds like a way to get the members to give them more money. I already bought the old one NOW they want me to buy their new one. NOPE! Not going to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say do what works for you- but the new WW program is a good one! For me, it's the next step to better health. I know it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Found your blog through the Christmas gift swap (I of course signed up, too!) The roasted vegetables look fantastic but oh, man...my gut could not tolerate much of it, either. Vitatops to the rescue - love those things!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive