Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Post #344










I ate too many points today by only 2-3 (old system)

egg white sandwich

vitatop

bimbo toast with cottage cheese



roasted vegetables with Laughing Cow

Jack was watching me eat too much!!! LOL maybe he needs to count his points also!!!

popcorn



Gnu bar

frozen yogurt as usual, I did my speech, I think I did good!!

so what abouth this new WW program? I don't know if I am going to switch, if it works and has for this long, why change it???

I am going to a meeting on Thursday, to even see if I can join, since I am a normal weight, we will see

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. HI Karla,
    So you bake your roasted veggies for an hour at 350? Do they get too done? The recipe I found on line said 12 min or so per side at 425. I wonder if it's better to lower the temp and do it longer. What do you think?
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.... dear old Jack.... what's up with that, Mommy?!
    *bark!*

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive