Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Friend Makin Monday, Wednesday edition



FMM: Three Things, Kenz does this every Monday, I am a little slow sometimes!! LOL

Three of your favorite movies:
Overboard
Splendor in the Grass
Leaving Las Vegas

Three of your favorite things to drink:
Water with Crystal light
Vente iced Coffee with SF vanilla
diet coke

Three of your favorite songs:
?? don't know three that I love, I just love country music!!

Three people who have been a positive influence on your life (outside of your family):
1. Sheryl, aka "bitch Cakes" she was the first blogger I ever read

2. an old boss named Jose, he was the first manager that pushed me and told me I could be more than a bookkeeper

3. a close friend of mine, she never talks trash about anyone, and doesn't tolerate me talking trash. She is a really positive influence on me


Three things you to do keep yourself entertained:
Blogging
Reading
Movie watching

Three things you're attracted to in the opposite sex:
success
height
power

Three things you love about yourself:
I don't give up once I set my mind to a task
I am a pretty positive person.... generally
I am a nerd and proud of it!!

The last 3 people you text messaged:
Bob
Lalo
Erin

Three things you're looking forward to this week
Christmas
eating Honey baked ham
going to see Black Swan on Sunday

4 comments:

  1. How fun to get to know other blogger that much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That close friend that doesn't allow trash talk ... Would love it if everyone were like that, or had a good friend like that. She sounds like a beautiful person. Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been freaking out that my family doesn't want turkey for Christmas, as is our tradition and I will be serving Honey Baked Ham. So, if you're looking forward to it, I will too!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive