Saturday, December 4, 2010

Post # 347



Much better day, work went easier, busy but the drama level was way down :)

breakfast was an egg white sandwich with pepper flakes and Tapatio sauce ... me likey spicy!!

work food: broccoli with a Dr P's veggie burger (Trader Joe's) and some light balsamic dressing, apples, cinnamon and Greek yogurt... I find when I peel the apples it is sooo much better!! the apples absorb all the cinnamony goodness. California Vegan tofu chow mein and Vitatop's (2)

a frozen yogurt for dinner

so my 12 days of Christmas package is almost ready :0 )

I got my last gift today, I will take it to the mail box store Tuesday and get it sent off Bonnie over at BBFitin2010 and I are exchanging so fun!!! I went a little cookoo and got another 12 days of Christmas package done!! I will also be sending it off on Tuesday!!! What a great idea Kenz from All the Weigh I seriously love blogging :)

ok, I am tired and I am going to blog cruise and then veg out and check out the DVR :)

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive