Sunday, December 5, 2010

Post # 348

So today was day one of the Points Plus and man oh man did I eat!!!
went out to breakfast with the hubs, I ordered 4 poached eggs, well done and 2 slices of dry wheat toast and strawberries and banana (I didn't eat any of the yolks) .... 5

oh and FF half and half.... 2

Gnu bar .... 2
cherries.... 0
California Vegan chow mein.... 5
frozen yogurt... I actually had two today!!! ok ok I know that is terrible, BUT!!! I went at 2ish with my son, and then about 7:30 tonight my daughter and her BF took me ... visit time :) so the fro yo total for today was.... 12
I cut up TONS of vegetables and have them in zip loc bags with 6 points worth of olive oil measured out and balsamic vinegar... yummo!!!
for dinner .... 6


so in doing the math = 32 points and I did an activity point today so I have used 2 of my weeklies ... I have to admit, I was nervous eating the cherries, I klept thinking, these don't count!!! REALLY??!!! and the banana and strawberries = zero!!!

will I lose this week??? I don't know!! we will just have to wait and see!!! I did have 3 liters of water also today

other notes, I got my 2 Christmas packages ready to put in the mail on Tuesday, we got our tree all up and I started on gift wrapping :)
I love love love Christmas

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. mmm, I would love to know how you prepared your veggies, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh those cherries look delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least is was only 2pts you could definitely still have a loss.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive