Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Post # 350

Good day, I was busy busy busy and I felt in control of my eating, I didn't sleep (nap) and I have to be in downtown Los Angeles at midnight for an inventory, I will be exhausted tomorrow about 9 AM!!!

any hoo ha... 6 egg whites with a tiny bit of bacon and Parmesan cheese on a bagel thin

pineapple

vitatop




an egg white "sandwich" here it is put together, usually I just take a picture of the lunch box

carrot, cucumber and jicama

and roasted vegetables for dinner, I put them in a ziploc bag with a measured amount of olive oil (6 points worth) and balsamic vinegar and I put them in a 350 degree oven for an hour to an hour and 15 minutes, delicious!! and it is great leftover, almost like a cold roasted salad!!

I am done with the kids for Christmas, and the hubs and my MIL, work folks are almost done and my 12 days of Christmas are all mailed off!!! gifts are 90% wrapped even!!!

dinner, school and inventory .... ugh

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

7 comments:

  1. ooooh....me wanna some o' dose roasted veggies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. you are so on the ball!! Do you ever find your roasted veggies to be a little limp the next day when you re-heat them? I wonder how to keep them crisp. I've never tried jicama... is it a fruit? What's it taste like?

    You are cruising woman!! Way to go... I need to catchup!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy yummy yummy -
    You always inspire me to eat more roasted veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried Vita Tops but I hear so many good things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...you are seriously on top of the holiday planning. And roasted veggies? MMMMM!!!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. every time I come here and see those roasted vegetables I really want them...they look so good (and that vitatop too, by the way). Right now I have a cushaw in my frig that I need to fix. Until Thanksgiving in KY, I had no idea what that was!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive