Friday, December 10, 2010

Post # 354

I worked today, I love the days away but I really need to be there more

ok egg white sandwich on a bagel thin with hot sauce and red pepper flakes in the eggs

a tiny bit of pineapple

vitatops-2




blueberries and blackberries with Greek yogurt, TJ's egg white salad on high fiber crunch toast and green beans with a Laughing Cow and a veggie burger (I had Parmesan on the green beans last night with some margarine)

and a frozen yogurt on the way home

I just want to zone out tonight, going to go watch a movie, Eclipse or Screamers 2???

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Karla, thanks for stopping by! I stop by often, and read a lot, but confess to not commenting as often as I should. What veggie burger do you use? I have seriously fallen in love with Dr. Praeger's Bombay curry veggie burgers!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive