Sunday, December 12, 2010

Post # 355


OMG!!! I ate like a crazy woman today!!! Human vacuum cleaner here!! This is what happens when I am home 90% of the day

I had a vitatop (2)

egg white open faced sandwich with salsa

the frozen yogurt was later in the afternoon




Greek yogurt with blueberries and blackberries and cinnamon

a Bimbo toast with hummus



carrots, cucumber and some jicama

Trader Joe's egg white salad on the high fiber toast

Hubs made prime rib roast (that dastardly dude!!! LOL) I more than likely ate 3 ounces taking bites and according to this webpage (that I use all the freakin time!!!) that was 7 points of just tastes :(

and green beans..... now I would love to say I rounded the day off good, but alas not :(

I added margarine and some Parmesan cheese to the green beans

I am sure I went over today by at least 10 points, bummer

soooooo

the finale of Dexter is on tonight, in 7 minutes actually. I am going to put on my shoes and treadmill to the entire episode, burn off some of those extra points :)

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is ... ah, er, hummm ...maybe less of me ???

5 comments:

  1. I made some green beans tonight and poured flavored vinegar on them :) Nice snack for the future!
    Prime rib and you didn't invite me??? What did i do??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i pigged out today too. Is it snowing there? that is my excuse! -fm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, but I didn't eat.... and I was still hungry...
    If I did eat, I would have been hungry anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. You have done an amazing job. And your food looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive