Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Post # 357

So Day # 2 of the 12 days of Christmas

a lotion!!! :)

thank you Bonnie.... I think we may have been reading the same suggested list... lol

breakfast was 6 egg whites on an Oroweat thin with hot sauce and red pepper flakes


apple with cinnamon and Greek yogurt





some broccoli with 2 servings of Paul Newman's light balsamic dressing and 10 g of Parmesan cheese

I had the brown rice and tofu again, actually it is soooo good I made 8 more, the kids also love love love this!!! so funny 6 months ago I would not, WOULD NOT have even touched tofu, ah how things change!!! LOL

frozen yogurt, back to Yozen Frogurt, where flavors taste like flavors, not all just different names for the same watered down flavor

I think I am too negative, I need to work on this :P

I tracked my calories today, 1202 when I should consume 1220 to lose a pound a week, so I done good!!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I like tofu. I curtail it only cause it's bad for my thyroid condition, but I love it mixed with rice and veggies, dropped into soup, sauteed with veggies in chili sauce, etc. Love it grilled with some nice tasty spicy dippy.

    Later, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too negative....
    lighten up on your dear self!
    you are fine.... and you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tofu and soy but i just haven't had it lately!
    If we ever meet we have to go for fro-yo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving this new look....very festive! I wish I had the energy to change the theme of my blog every week just because it's exciting to see how different it looks!
    I'm loving my 12 days of Christmas, too. Opening presents early is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive