Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Post # 358


12 days of Christmas :)

Cinnamon, Nutmeg diffusers

I have never seen these so I am not sure how many sticks to put in, or do I put them all out at once??? I will have to experiment but I am sure my house will be smelling yummy by morning :) Thank you Bonnie :)

I had the green beans last night, the hubs made them with garlic and red pepper flakes and WAYYYYY tooooo much olive oil and margarine!!!

breakfast was an egg white sandwich with red pepper flakes



work food: apple with cinnamon and Greek yogurt, some cottage cheese with Aisian chili paste as a dip for the carrots, some cucumber salad and tofu, brown rice mixed with multigrain pilaf and some asparagus spears

dinner on the way home frozen yogurt

only have 3 presents left..... countdown!!! I can get 2 tomorrow on the way into work (Starbucks cards!!) and the last one on my day off. I need to go grocery shopping.... major!! so the grub is kind of boring, repepitive, but hey it works, right?

tomorrow is weigh in?... ???

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is .... or the same amount... or more... ahhhhhhhh!!!!! anxiety!!!

4 comments:

  1. Pour the oil in, put all the sticks in and place it in a room small enough (like a bathroom) if you want a lot of fragrance or in a larger room if you want subtle fragrance. I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla, all I can say is that I hope you get some better sleep tonight :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive