Friday, December 17, 2010

Post #360


The morning started with another 12 days of Christmas, day #5 (er... I think)

a tea candle and holder :) I love candles

thank you Bonnie :)

how to make the perfect oatmeal!!! oatmeal, cinnamon, sweetener, only one scoop of protein powder, otherwise it tastes yucky and berries. So good!!

a Trader Joe's muffin

egg salad with carrots on crunchy high fiber toast





we took the carrots and added a cucumber and off to finish the Christmas shopping
sooooo we went to get my DD a new Christmas dress, we go into this store and I try this dress on!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Who is that!!! aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
I had to buy it!!! $48 only and so classic! I have no flippin idea where I will ever wear it, but I feel amazing in it so you may be seeing me grocery shopping in heals and this black dress!!! LOL
I went and got my hair done, Santa doesn't need to see grey roots, that is my little secret, ah NOT!!!










oh I had one granola cookie at the hair salon, I did the math one cookie = 1 point
and a SF frozen yogurt for dinner
I have another inventory tonight, so I am off to bed, I figure I can get at least 4 hours sleep!!! :)
see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

9 comments:

  1. OK - Seriously, you look like...WOW in that dress!! There's got to be some kind of function that you can wear that to besides the grocery store! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress!! Especially when your wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it...you, that dress, a bring sunny day and the Getty! Right?! You must go somewhere BEAUTIFUL - someplace that will match you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG BIG yay for the dress!!! Everybody needs a LBD in their life!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes on the dress!! Go on a cruise and wear it to the captain's dinner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking KILLER in that dress!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is GORGEOUS!! I'm new to your blog (found you through the Gift Swap) & I'm really enjoying reading your blog so far!!

    You look AMAZING in that dress!! Every girl needs a little black dress on hand :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive