Saturday, December 18, 2010

Post # 361

So I did an inventory last night

but I did sleep prior to the inventory for 4-5 hours so that is always a huge plus :)


I took some of the usual with me:
Trader Joe's egg white salad, high fiber bread, a muffin, fruit drenched in cinnamon and a Greek yogurt


Sugar free Red Bull was a necessary!!! 3 AM you get kind of goo goo eyed!! LOL and carrots

I got home and had come sushi. I love sushi it is soo low in points!! one sushi = one point!! bomb diggity!!




I opened my 12 days of Christmas present from Bonnie. Candy canes!!! :P

I had to make food for my DD's Christmas luncheon... awe I am that Mom, yeah you know the one...:)

so I had some cold green beans while the tofu was in the oven, and it looked so good I of course had a small plate.. delish!







I am working now every day until Christmas... SOOOO I cut up the mega vegetable fest!! Red onions, asparagus, carrots, mushrooms, squash, red bell pepper and tomatoes (er I thinks that's everything!!!) and I put balsamic vinegar in them and there is actually one right now in the oven, I will just have a little, it is mainly for work tomorrow!! I like to add cottage cheese to the cold roasted vegetables and some Paul Newman's light dressing for a nice "salad" ... kind of

whatever, it's good. May be weird but keeps me on track and when I know my work schedule is crazy busy, I have to be food prepared!!!

Presents are all wrapped, work folks and all the loved ones :)
I may have to get one for the work Christmas present swap... I am thinking gift card!!! LOL

ok ok, I will shut up now!! this is what a good 5 hour "nap" will do for you!!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. how on earth do you keep that kind of schedule and are able to blog WITH such a good attitude?? You deserve some kind of medal for being able to do that, Karla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm Red Bull....Drink more Red Bull!
    Life answer to many problems!
    And it's Sugar Free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the ever ready bunny of the blog world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are super busy but very well prepared- great job!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive