Thursday, December 9, 2010

Post #352









so today was the Christmas Luncheon, I started the day with an egg white sandwich

at the restaurant: salad and prime rib with mashed potato and string beans


too much!!! hubs had prime rib and the mashed potatoes for dinner, I also grabbed a few rolls for him!!

I ate vegetable only for the rest of the day

I have no idea how many points I ate??? but I feel confident that I was under or at for the day

I gained this week, that's what I get for going back and forth between the old WW and the new. I have decided on the old. So better results next week, I promise!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. Nice lunch!!
    Whatever works for you is best :) I really do think we know what our own bodies need or don't need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not been reading your blog? How did I miss you? Seems like I've been here before but you weren't on my blogroll (until now when I just put you on).

    I'll try to e-mail you soon. What e-books were you interested in? I write under a pseudonym, mostly non-fiction.

    Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for trying both points plans and just going with what is best for YOU! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive