Sunday, December 19, 2010

Post #362


Today is my blog anniversary!! One year ago I started blogging. I have blogged almost every single day for a year (I am sure I missed a day here or there) now I can't even imagine not blogging! It is my therapy!

Thank You Bonnie for my 12 days of Christmas cold prevention kit!

egg white sandwich with salsa for breakfast




Jack was watching me....... what goes through his little pug brain???
"will she drop something??? awe come on, I know you want to give me a bite, hey, Hey, HEY!!! you!!! give me a bite!!!" awe crapploa nothing this morning!!! LOL the things I ponder!!!

work food: berries drenched in cinnamon and Greek yogurt, carrots and cucumber, Trader Joe's egg white salad on Bimbo toast, and cold oven roasted vegetables with cottage cheese and red pepper flakes and Newman's light dressing... confession... I ate one candy today :( I counted it as 2 points ...

the usual frozen yogurt for dinner

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

8 comments:

  1. Happy Dog and Blog -aversary!
    And many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary!!

    Jack is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!! Happy Blogiversary!!! Look forward to many more posts in the new year! PS: your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep Happy Anniversary. Merry Christmas Karla. smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary - You forgot to mention that your blog is now read around the world!

    Thank you for all the inspiration and "staying-on-trackness"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! A big Happy Anniversary to you - can't imagine not having your blog around to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 1 year of blogging, Karla!!! Woo Hoo... That's a great accomplishment. Sending you warm greetings and best wishes for a Merry Christmas!!

    Take care,
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive