Friday, December 10, 2010

Post # 353

So today was a good day, I was busy, spent some time with my DD

I had a vitatop and coffee, these cake pops were left over from yesterdays luncheon, I was not about to leave them!! I will take them to work tomorrow for my bookkeeper and front end managers

(I had a Vitatop last night also)

Greek yogurt with blackberries and blueberries with cinnamon and sweetener

a GNU bar





off to Christmas shop :) we came back home to eat lunch. Trader Joe's egg white salad on High Fiber crunchy toast with the rest of the roasted vegetables

then I we went to Costco to restock on a few things

cherries

frozen yogurt
I got my 12 days of Christmas swap from Bonnie, hosted by Kenz

popcorn and



green beans for dinner, I may have gone over in my points but not by much

back to work tomorrow, I was only at the store 2 days this week!!! and I have 3 days off next week :)

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. 3 days off will seem like a vacation to a working diva like you!
    You work alot!! Enjoy the down time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos in your posts!! 3 days off??? That deserves a "woo hoo"!!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love those Gnu bars? So yummy! And your goodie box looks pretty fantastic, too! I haven't received mine yet, but am going to savor every day that I have something to open :) Oh, how I wish I could get a Trader Joe's for Christmas.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is that on the green beans? Looks yummy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive