Sunday, December 26, 2010

Post #368

so today was much better, my stomach felt yucky in the morning, I weighed myself this morning and I thought... it takes 2 weeks to lose it and 2 days to put it right back on!!! wow!! so not worth it


but today was right back to it, egg white sandwich

a vitatop


I made tuna with just a tiny bit of mayo and I used Grey Poupon mustard, actually I liked it!! I haven't eaten tuna at all thinking it had to be made with mayo, well that is just not so!!! lesson learned

carrots a a slice of cucumber

we went to see the Fighter, with Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale... wow!!! go see it!!! soooo good! we took the 100 calorie packs with us, Movie theater popcorn is not good!!

fro yo!


and dinner was green beans with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow and a tiny bit of margarine



I had a wonderful Christmas, back to work tomorrow :)

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Right about that!
    Two week to take it off --- soooo not worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of you when i was eating those green beans last night :)
    Taking your own snacks into the theatre is the way to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive