Monday, December 27, 2010

Post #369




good food day!!
egg white sandwich for breakfast.... and lunch!! berries with Greek yogurt and oven roasted vegetables with 2 wedges of laughing cow
a vitatop on the way to work
frozen yogurt on the way home... for dinner :)
I noticed I was looking at junk food today and thinking about eating it!! I think when you eat crappola then you crave crappola!! or maybe just sugar loaded carbs!!!
but I didn't, I did have 2 lifesavers, no need to call the WW police!! LOL
I am off tomorrow, taking the tree down and I think I will stay in my PJ's all day!!
see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

8 comments:

  1. Um...Karla? If you have too many of those vitatops (and it looks like you DO) I'd be happy to take some off your hands! lol
    Seriously, have you tried the new pumpkin vitatops? I just received my order and they are yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pj days :) Actually i love just about any day that i don't have to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Enjoy a PJ day... Woo Hoo!!
    Happy New Year!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo didn't want to get out of bed today. Kinda wish I hadn't. And dag that fro yo looks good! Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy pajama day!!! Those are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pull over lady, two LifeSavers, eh?
    heehee It's ok!
    PJ police - now that's another story for another day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive