Thursday, December 30, 2010

Post # 372

so this morning the scale said 139.6!!!! that is 60 pounds in one year!

One year ago today I weighed 199.6 I was in a super tight size 16, actually only one pair of my 16's fit I had to do laundry every night to stay in work clothes!! I am now in a size 4-6

I feel so much better!

breakfast was a little odd, I had tuna mixed with Grey Poupon mustard. I loved the fact that it had 30 grams of protein!! yowsa! but I put too much mustard in it, so I will have to play with it until I get the correct mix. I had originally planned to take the tuna to work, but I didn't want tuna breath at work



I took a tofu dish, and Greek yogurt with berries.... Berries in January are not worth the cost, they are NOT sweet, I will just be buying apples and other fruit until the summer fruits are in full swing

oven roasted vegetables, I shook some Parmesan on them

and frozen yogurt for dinner

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is :)

13 comments:

  1. Nice day!! Love Jack :) Give him a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for 4-6s!! Great job! I'm jealous!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, I also ate 2 vitatops and more tuna..... ahhhh

    ok ok step away from the tuna girl... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are worse addictions :)
    And how did i forget to say congratulations on 60 lbs gone!! I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 60 lbs gone - and in one year!!! Bravo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year..You keep remindinig me how good roasted veggies are..Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so, so, so, so excited for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to wrap up a great loss year - 60 pounds is fantastic, Karla. SO proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW congrats! When I read your weight I was thinking how we are really close. BUT you must be petite cause my butt will not nor ever fit a 4-6. And yet I weigh less. I am more than likely taller than you too. You rock! smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jack looks hungry.
    What's up with that?
    Happy New Year Karla!
    See ya in a few months!
    FroYo, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow- 60 lbs. in a year is AMAZING! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rock ON! I knew you would make that last little bit!! Bring on the new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive