Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wow, just freaking wow!!

I lost 1.6 this week!!

Thanksgiving week!!!

wow, just freaking WOW!!!

Next week I may be in the 130's..... do you know I have NOT been in the 130's since HIGH SCHOOL!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I am doing this!!! counting WW points (er the old points) is working, walking 20 minutes every day is working, drinking 2-4 liters of water every day is working, trying to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night is working, reaching out in the blog world to others is working

Wow, just freaking WOW!!!

pop on over to Kenz at All the Weigh and join the 12 days of Christmas swap :)

later taters :)

6 comments:

  1. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SHAKE DAT ASS !!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That's great!! I've got a ways to go before I reach my goal weight in the 130's.. Keep up the great work!! You're doing wonderful!! So tickled for ya!!!

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakin' WOW is right!! Good for you!! WOO HOO!!
    (doing the wave...)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!
    Hello high-school size!
    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just knew you were going to have a great weigh in this week :) Absolutely freaking awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so fantastic! You SO rock!! And I love the pics you recently posted....very inspiring. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive