Wednesday, January 5, 2011

#439

today was a good food day, good thing... can you spell frustration and stress??

LOL ......all in a days work :)

There is one thing I do religiously... for the most part... HUH??

I write down what I eat, I buy these little Moleskin notebooks at the bookstore and I track everything ... even coffee creamer!!

How do you know what you have eaten or how much if you don't?


I have decided if anyone asks ... I am totally going to lie...


"No, I am not trying to lose anymore weigh, I am at my goal weight"

liar liar pants on fire.... ah whatever!!! You are either too heavy for some people or too thin, ah screw eh!!




weigh in is tomorrow...

see ya tomorrow... less of me that is (hopefully)

2 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job. I'd love to see a pic of a typical day in your journal. Yeah, I'm nosy!

    Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so delcious. You have to lose until you feel comfortable with you- other people should keep their opinions to themselves- it's not like you're hurting yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive