Thursday, January 6, 2011

#440


I lost 1.4 this week!! woo hoo

too many vegetables the last few days and not enough protein, I was hungry all day and just wanting to eat, eat, eat!!!




I took a yogurt and clementines for breakfast... yucko!! so I had a Subway veggie delight (no protein)

I grabbed a piece of peppermint bark... need more protein tomorrow

I will still have my roasted vegetables, but no popcorn or Vitatop or what the heck ever....

tired bed .... good night

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

7 comments:

  1. Great way to start off the New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And, again, the food looks delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice loss! And yes not enough protein gives me major cravings and hunger :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, congrats on that weight loss. Woot woot! Good for you. :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.4-HOLLA!!! That is great!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where does it all "go" ??? The weight we lose?
    The weight is maybe circling around in outer space some where.
    alot of it up there..... a good amount of it from you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive