Friday, January 7, 2011

# 442


sometimes I feel like I have ate so much, then I blog and I see what I have eaten and it isn't as much as I thought

I had a six egg white "taco" this morning, it had a wedge of Laughing Cow and the 80 calorie La Tortilla tortilla



I have to be forgetting something................. I did........

I had oven roasted vegetables with some Parmesan cheese, I was going to take a picture of it at work, but I got sidetracked

I love the oven roasted vegetables, but this time I added fresh green beans and boy oh boy.... I am the farty stinky gal!!! so next round of oven vegetables I make up will be minus the fresh green beans!!! LOL

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. I never knew they could cause that.
    Yeah, stay away from those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oven roasted veggies are my fave. So delish!

    Great work again on the eating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find broccoli and brussels sprouts two of my favorite veggies smell awful :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive