Tuesday, January 11, 2011

# 448


So I did better today, I stayed within my points. I was thinking of all these "rewards " I could give myself for staying 100% on track... being "perfect" hummm am I ever?

perfect?

ah... NO!!! I think I will settle for more good days than bad days and call it all good at that point!!




I have also been thinking about my goal weight, I think I will settle on 135
I think 125 is too low, I weighed 125 when I was in the 10th grade, ah more years ago than I can count!!! LOL :)

and I am in a good solid 6

so 135 it is!!!
2 vitatops = 2
egg white sandwich =3
coffee creamer = 2
TJ's egg white salad on toast = 4
cherries = 1
frozen yogurt = 4
veggie chop suey with Shiratake noodles = 3

well what do ya know!!! I did stay OP today :)

I peeked at the scale this morning, gonna be a tough week... :::sigh::::

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great goal weight! It might be a bit tougher this week but have no doubt you can do it.
    I'm drooling over those cherries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan and you are nearly there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say just stay on plan and the numbers take care of themselves!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive