Friday, January 14, 2011

#452

Today I was 100% within my points!! woo hoo!!!

I packed my work food and did the math and I had nothing left for breakfast!!! so I ate the Trader Joe's egg salad and Bimbo toast for breakfast :)

blueberries with cinnamon and sweetener and Greek yogurt

a relish tray with carrots, cucumber and jicama


Vitatop, I actually had two today

a huge pan of oven roasted vegetables, I weigh the Parmesan cheese now, when I don't I know there has to be double what I actually count!!!

and a frozen yogurt for dinner, Horchata flavor with Peanut butter.... sooo good!!!

20 minutes on the treadmill and 3 liters of water, and mark today off as a good food day :)

I am off tomorrow, and my son is eating healthy so I need to hit the stores and stock up!!!


see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. Wow..that fro yo looks incredible! I wish I had some now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VitaTop and FroYo and still dropping the #s.
    Awesome!
    Looking good doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla, you are doing wonderfully with your weight loss! You are looking really great! I did make it to my goal weight back in 2008 while on Weight Watcher's, but, I've gained back 20 some pounds that I now, once again, I need to relose.. Soo depressing! I hope that when I reach my goal weight again this next time, that I will pay more attention to what and how much I put into my mouth! I don't want to have to lose these same pounds a third time or more, that's for sure! Keep up the great work... you'll be at your goal weight before you know it! Those last few pounds or so are the hardest to lose, at least they were for me.. It seemed to take me forever! But then that one lucky day came when I got weighed in at WW's, and I was able to say... "I made it"!! "WOO Hoo"!!

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspired me to make roasted veggies to take to work today :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive