Saturday, January 15, 2011

#453


Good food day

egg white omelet with onions, mushroom and spinach. Strawberries and banana and 2 slices of wheat toast (no butter)

Vitatop ... I ordered more chocolate peanut butter, chocolate mint and pumpkin spice. I love Vitatops!!

cherries




cucumber, jicama and carrots

frozen yogurt coconut and chocolate, like a Mounds bar!!

oven roasted vegetables for dinner :)



today was a running around day off, I am tired!! and I have a meeting to go to tonight, I soooo don't want to go!!! But it helps my son, so I am going ... I just want to crawl into bed and read... oh well


see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Yummy plate of food there, Miss Karla!
    And Vitatops - everyone loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omelet's and cherries in one day?? Absolutely awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive