Monday, January 17, 2011

# 455

Good day today :)

Oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder and some bran cereal, cinnamon and sweetener (I won't put the bran cereal in again... weird~~~)



Work food: oranges, a turkey sandwich, muffin, Trader Joe's egg white salad on Bimbo high fiber toast and a relish tray with carrots and cucumber


and the ever present frozen yogurt for dinner, Horchata and peanut butter tonight!! so delish!

kind of a frustrating day, had you been in my head with me you would be having a cocktail right about now!!! but alas, not for me tonight :)

I am off tomorrow and it is in fact a new day tomorrow, no need to stress or so I am telling myself!! I hope I am listening otherwise my brain won't turn off so easily and I will have a hard time going to sleep.... Do you have these kind of conversations with yourself? Or am I a strange gal?

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. I take a supplement at night that pretty much tucks in the ongoing internal dialoge. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my brain is always on the go! Sometimes annoying but sometimes it helps me sort things out.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive