Tuesday, January 18, 2011

# 457

I was a lazy bum today, I went to breakfast with my daughter, then came home and Jack and I sat out behinds on the couch and watched about 4 hours of Project Runway season #1 ... everyone needs a chill day :0)





I did make tofu bowls, you will be seeing them tomorrow and I did do some housework, so I wasn't a total bum!!

TJ's egg white salad
















popcorn and cherries


I have been reading on various blogs about Acorn squash...... ahhh blah

I ate it, but I also threw out an entire one, I added some Splenda brown sugar and margarine, so the entire half was 5 points... so NOT worth the points

then I had these egg whites, again blah.. I threw half of them in the trash
I am going to veg out some more, maybe watch that new movie Social Network on demand, or not???

see ya tomorrow... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Jack looks like he enjoyed the show :) I don't mind acorn squash but it's not something i love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That splenda brown sugar is not so good!
    I did a whole post on it....
    I don't even count points and it was
    not worth the points for me, either!
    ;(
    But everything else is all good.
    Lookit Jack chilling out!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive