Friday, January 21, 2011

# 460


so here we are, back to our regular picture posting :o)

breakfast was the usual; 6 egg whites on a bagel thin and a Vitaop and coffee. I always do my treadmil before I eat breakfast

a TJ's Blueberry mini cake... aka muffin




egg salad on toast with cherries

I mixed a serving of cottage cheese with hot Chili paste for a dip










I made pot roast for dinner, and I put TONS of vegetables; carrots, onions, mushrooms and potatoes

I had no meat and no potatoes, but 3 bowls of the vegetables and the broth was so good, it was like vegetable beef soup!!!


and the ever present fro yo





I went and bought all new work pants.... yo hoo hoo SIZE 4!!! ya baby!!!

I will have my son take some pictures Monday morning in them!!! if you would have told me one year ago that I would be in a size 4 I would have say no freaking way!! won't happen and I would have made some joke (at my expense of course!!) and laughed about it!! what a difference this last year has been!

the support of the blogging community is amazing!! I love reading the blogs, I may not comment on each and every one, but I read them!! for hours sometimes!!!

In Scientific America magazine this month there is an article on obesity ... interesting stuff. Weight Watchers (old plan) is mentioned as being successful and a support group is also needed to have long term success .... that's what you guys are!!! My support group :)

oh I just ate another Vitatop!! the pumpkin spice are AMAZING!!!

See ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Size 4 - Karla, that is awesome!
    Congrats again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is changing and I'm really enjoying it!! I get ideas when I see what you are eating but I really appreciate your wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the pic's!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive