Saturday, January 22, 2011

#462

So today was about food prep!! I made veggie bags, all these veggies went into 5 Ziploc gallon size bags: mushrooms, 3 kinds of squash, carrots, red pepper, red onions carrots and asparagus. I also added balsamic vinegar and crushed red pepper. So they are kind of marinating. I will drain off any excess balsamic vinegar and put them on a cookie sheet spritz them with olive oil and bake them in the morning's while I get ready. I baked one tonight, so I still have 4 days of vegetables all ready to go!!


yours truly being a geek!!

So I marinated tofu today in Sriracha and a teriyaki marinade all morning

sliced them thin and baked them. I use this web site for temp and time

I measured out the pilaf, one packet makes three bowls to this I added

brown rice ... one bowl divided into two

add some baked asparagus

and I have 12 tofu bowls!! My son and daughter both love them so this is 4 lunches for three folks ... hubby won't touch tofu!!

this was the eats today :) When we went for frozen yogurt my son said "Mom, I think your frozen yogurt gets bigger and bigger" .... I need to be careful, it is a pay by the ounce place and today's was an all time high!! Tomorrow I am carpooling with a co worker, so no frozen yogurt after work, maybe it's for the best ... boo!!


see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. You skinny little thing!
    You look great!
    Eat all the fro you you want....
    They'll make more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin good---I love the veggie prep plan--so gonna copy that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know i asked this before but now i have a pack of tofu in my fridge :)
    Please can you tell me how you do your tofu!! Pretty please??

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive