Sunday, January 23, 2011

#463

don't some days seem like you blink and the day is over?? 6 egg whites on a bagel thin with some hot sauce
the ride to work!!!
work food!! Sunday is always busy, everyone does their food shopping on Sundays... I guess no one checked their local TV listing, there was football on today!! I thought we would be slow!!! NOPE!!!
and my favorite diner, ha ha I car pooled and still a frozen yogurt... lol... do you think I need a 12 step program for my frozen yogurt addition?

NAA

ok guys and gals it's late and I have to get up early, ah the life of a grocery store gal!!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. Karla - you are doing great! How do you make your egg white sandwiches? I want to try those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 step Fro Yo.....
    Not quite unmanagable ..... yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) crystal light is on my list today to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck yes you need yogurt 12 step-but I'm not sure you really need to give it up...if it were allowed on my plan I would eat it for every meal. Love that shit.

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive