Thursday, January 27, 2011

#469

so today was a much better day, food wise. I tracked my protein and I think I ended up with 80 units. I was shooting for 100 but that's not a bad place to start!!

this is so much of the reason this little dog has my heart :)

isn't he sweet??





so the kids decided they are over tofu bowls!!! yikes!! I threw them in the freezer, I hope tofu freezes??? we will find out!
see in the muffin picture I was tracking points on the bottom and protein on the top









I baked squash and mushrooms lightly tossed in olive oil OMG!!!! soo good!!!

see ya later taters :)

4 comments:

  1. Ok,everytime I come to your food updates, I hone in like a heat seeking missile to that damn yogurt...where do you get it anyway? Don't even tell me you have a machine in your house!?!?!?!


    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pooch must make you want to go to bed to hug him :) Good food!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive