Monday, January 31, 2011

#473


so things are kind of out of order today :)

I buy these Veggie burgers, they have 110 calories per, I think it's 2 points on the old plan. I like to add Parmesan and Newman's light balsamic vinegar dressing, it's the lowest calorie dressing I have found that I like

The red chili sauce I add to cottage cheese for a super spicy dip for vegetables


lots of fiber today, almost too much I was feeling super full all day

OH I also had more green beans when I got home and maybe 2 small red potato's..... a hubby that cooks :)



day off tomorrow, time to restock the pantry

see ya tomorrow fellow weight loss/diet journal friends :)

3 comments:

  1. You work at a store, and shop on your day off?
    I love to restock the pantry - mindfully, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.k i'm totally a copycat! Yesterday i picked up some spicy thai chili sauce that looks like i can use it on a lot of things :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn that yogurt!!! Now I'll be craving it all day! ;-) I do love Thai chili sauce, I like it on fish-never tried it in cottage cheese...

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive