Monday, January 17, 2011

FFM

Why do you blog?
it keeps me accountable in my weight loss

What is your favorite TV show?
Dexter, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Project Runway, Celebrity Rehab

What's the first thing you drank this morning?
coffee

Are you married, single or in a relationship?
Married

List three of your hobbies.
Reading, blogging and ??

What do you like most about yourself
Once I make up my mind, I don't stop!!

List a couple of your favorite sites
facebook, and my blog roll

What's the last book you read?
not sure, maybe something by Kim Harrison or Richelle Mead

Can you whistle?
yeah, but I look silly so I don't do it often

List your favorite pro sports teams
I don't follow any sports teams

What's the last thing that made you smile
conversation with my son

Do you prefer mayo or mustard?
mustard

Do you have a crush on someone?
Ben Affleck!!! he is gorgeous!

Do you get up early or sleep in?
early!! 4:40 AM most days

Do you attend church?
no

Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater?
theater

Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you?
yes, several

What is your favorite game?
at work when I am cashiering I look at the customers groceries and see how close their groceries are to what I would buy

Cupcake or potato chips?
potato chips

Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask
When I was in my 20's I chopped of the tip of my index finger at work in a Frosty Machine. Soo many people asked me if it was going to grow back!!!

LOL I didn't know I looked like a reptile :)

thanks Kenz :)

4 comments:

  1. That's funny - checking out the other people groceries!
    How cool is that -getting to know other bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers! You can have the chips i'll have the cupcake :) See i share nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hey there, Karla....nice to meet'cha! Love these bits and pieces about you - makes me feel like I know you better (fingers and all) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always looking at other people's carts when I'm shopping. It's interesting to see what other people are buying- it says a lot about them! :) Loved to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive