Saturday, January 1, 2011

Post # 374


So I took this picture of my treadmill so next year I will have a gauge





I have no "resolutions" but I do want to put more miles on the old treadmill, even if it is only one more!!

breakfast was an egg white burrito

I had 2 Vitatops... toot toot

apple



cut up vegetables, popcorn and a 20 calorie Popsicle

then dinner, HUGE dinner!!! I measured it all out and weighed everything, so it was all in plan, but I am not used to eating so much so late (I had 2 bean burritos!!!) and they were 5-6 points each, 5 but I always figure high in case I went over on anything during the day

So I need to grocery shop tomorrow and cut up all my vegetables for the oven roasted, I really think that been helping me big time these last few weeks!!

so it is a new year and I got nothing, no resolutions, no witty insight, nuthin!! I am just going to keep doing what I have been doing, because if it aint broke... don't fix it!!!


LOL

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year :)

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you reach your more-miles goal. The stuff you eat looks majorly yummy, too. I love seeing what people eat because it proves that you can eat good stuff and still lose weight. Thanks for postin'.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least i'm not the only one not doing resolutions! I do wish to push ahead on my goals but they're not new ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep doing what you're doing- great goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Karla! You look like a completely different picture from your "before" picture. Good on ya girl! And definitely, if you find something that works ... keep at it!
    Wishing you all the very best of life in 2011.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, have some apples with your cinnamon. ;-) Looks like my oatmeal...

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive