Sunday, January 2, 2011

Post # 375

I think I had one or two Vitatops (old picture) I didn't track very well today ... a lot of running around

Breakfast was a tofu bowl, then we went out to the local Mexican food place for brunch, I ate two plates of vegetables and cucumber and onion salad, soo good!! I must have been craving good vegetables!! I didn't touch anything else on the brunch line!!! Miracle of miracles!


frozen yogurt and a huge salad when we came home later in the day

went to my MIL's for dinner, wow she can cook a pork roast!! I had a little of the pork gravy (not pictured) and I think I ate 3 helpings of the green beans with a tiny bit of potatoes and gravy (less than a tablespoon each time)

I felt like I overate today, but I know it was from the massive amount of vegetables I had



I feel like I did a lot or running around today....

I am going to chill out a read a bit before hitting the hay :)

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Great job on just eating the veggies! Wow- you're stronger than I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tofu bowl for breakfast :) Good for you!
    I love going to the Chinese buffet now because i just pile a load of veggies on the plate with a little chicken and baked salmon. Dessert? Fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so tired I climbed into bed in my clothes... shoes and all....
    yuk!
    Glad to know you are doing well!
    That's ok on the food...
    A little more one day, a little less the next day.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive