Monday, January 3, 2011

Post #376


Good eats!!!

LOL

and egg white sandwich

work food: apples, cinnamon and Greek yogurt, a tofu bowl

and I made a Veggie burger bowl!! Green beans and a Dr P's veggie burger with Parmesan cheese and a tiny bit of balsamic vinegar.

I had a few leftover green beans when I got home tonight


frozen yogurt

and the daily Vitatop

You know it is so funny, I am all of a sudden the "diet expert" LOL.... I don't know anything!!! I just know Weight Watchers counting points works for me, journaling and blogging and drinking tons of water and the treadmill everyday!!

I am off tomorrow, so it is stock up on healthy food day!! I am a foodie, I am loving it, I can't lie :)

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. Look at you... eating all healthy! Woohoo!

    I stock up today or tomorrow. Can barely wait! Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.k i'm going to stop licking the monitor now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sandwich looks so big and yummy!
    I had some fro yo and thought of you today!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive