Monday, January 24, 2011

Post # 464

so some times I am not the brightest bulb in the pack... lol

conference call this morning and instead of paying attention as I should have been, I decided to clean out my pictures in my phone... oops

so I am missing my tofu bowl and TJ's egg white salad with the Bimbo high fiber toast. Bimbo toast it is kind of like Melba toast... is Melba toast still around? or did I just date myself?

oh and a TJ's muffin



I also ate 3 pumpkin Vitatops, man I am going to be hating myself in the morning!!!
see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. yeah, those pumpkin ones are killer. Pumpkin all year round? What could be better than that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good - and a new background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) love the food and the new look!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive